KROHNE OPTIFLUX 2000
The OPTIFLUX 2000 is designed to meet the demands for all water and waste water applications including groundwater, potable water, waste water, sludge and sewage, industry water and salt water.
The OPTIFLUX 2000 has a field proven and unsurpassed lifetime. This is assured by the fully welded construction, full bore pipe, absence of moving parts and wear resistant liner materials.
The sensor has the widest diameter range available in the market: from DN25 up to DN3000.
The electromagnetic signal converter IFC 050 is a perfect choice for measuring volumetric flow in various kinds of applications in the water industry including dirty water and slurry.
The signal converter can be combined with the flow sensor OPTIFLUX 2000.
This low-cost signal converter has some specific features:
- An active pulse output for a simple system, like driving an electro-mechanical counter
- RS485 Modbus communication with a data processing system
- Extra insulation of the electronic device and housing for high performance in areas with extreme humidity and chances for flooding
- Cost-effective flow measurement for a wide range of process conditions and still a very acceptable degree of accuracy.
Main features include:
- Large graphic display with 4 magnet keys for operating the signal converter when the housing is closed
- 4 push buttons to operate the signal converter when the housing is open
- Supply voltage: 100…230 VAC and 24 VDC
With respect to the housing versions, both a compact and a remote design are available. The signal converter for the compact version is directly mounted under a 10° angle to the measuring sensor for easy reading of the display after rainfall or frost.If the measuring point is difficult to access or if the ambient conditions like temperature effects and vibration prevent the use of the compact version, a remote signal converter with a wall housing is available.